Tuesday, April 8, 2014

what I've been doing #3-reflection paper draft

This is the first paragraph of the reflection paper.  I wrote 3 pages, but after this first paragraph, it got kind of aggressive in a way I am not comfortable sharing.  I will attempt a complete re-write as soon as I can



Reflection
            Creating and working on this project has been a very powerful learning experience for me.  I have been taught and shown all kinds of different outside the box ways of thinking throughout this program.  From installations, comics, performance pieces and sculptures, to all other kinds of experimental poetry, this program has left no stone unturned.  However, really digging into this project, I’m still finding myself overwhelmed by all of the things I still want my writing to convey.  While I feel like a very well rounded academic as a direct result of this program, I feel that my actual writing still has a long ways to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment